
Football Season is here!
I'm ready to start a cheer!
Don't be in Fear,
Because the Longhorns, Cowboys and Allen Eagles,
will be winners this year!
Yeah to Football!!
Notice we are already brainwashing our child. He will be a longhorn fan rather he likes it or not. As you can tell I'm so excited about football season. I love the warm coziness on Sunday afternoon football when you come home from church and put your sweats on and veg out on the couch for the entire afternoon and order pizza. I just had to set the whole scene up for ya. Our local high school football starts tomorrow night. Of course we will be there. GO EAGLES! I will keep you posted on the score. Go Football!
Today is Jeff's last day at EDS. Beau and I will be attending a "going away" lunch. Jeff is not sad at all. He's really excited about what landscaping is to bring to him. Keep us in your prayers that the business will contiue to prosper.
3 comments:
I remember how weird it was walking out the doors at EDS. And I was there only 4.5 years.
But when you go somewhere for 1100 days, the last time is surreal.
I thought I might regret later on leaving. However, I have never looked back and am thrilled at the ways things turned out, as you and Jeff will also.
Best Wishes!
Go Eagles, Longhorns and Da Boys. Congrats on your last day. We know you will do great being Mr. Landscape Artist. You've done fabulous already. Can't wait to see how the Lord blesses you guys.
Jeff,
I am so excited at your new endeavor and know that the Lord will bless you as you "cut the grass" (that is what people around here say, as if they are going to get out with a pair of scissors and cut the grass) I have tried to convince them it is called mowing the lawn. Anyhow, Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith to see how God will bless you... look at me, I moved half way across the country and look how I have been blessed! I am very excited for yall! Hook Em Horns!!!
Post a Comment