This is the Day that the Lord has made!
I'm so excited to start a fresh week. Jeff and I have a ton to look forward to in the next couple of months. I will start work in 2 weeks, Jeff will be kicking off his business full time, and Beau will be getting familiar with a new lady, Sonja, his caregiver.
Jeff and I have been doing research on getting health insurance for our family and I'm excited about finding a couple of plans that are going to be affordable.
Please continue to pray for Beau. His reflux has worsened the past couple of days. He now can not keep anything down and is choking on the formula that is coming back up. I just do not want to put him on any other medication. I'm sick of medication and Neocate. I'm ready for him to be a normal baby.
Jeff and I have so much to be thankful for. I thank God everyday for what he has given us and I want to be able to use what we have to reach out to others that need help. This is my desire!
4 comments:
Cute pic. Who is your photographer? Wink
I wonder? Maybe aunt Heather.
Check out my blog for today, if you haven't already.
Amber & Jeff,
Nana and Papa are praying for Beau every day. We are believing and trusting God for complete healing to his body. I know that Beau's digestive system has already begun the healing process and that God's work in his body will be complete very soon.
Thank you for sharing your blog with us. We look forward to reading it daily.
Post a Comment