
This is Jeff's First official day on the new Job!! We started off a little on the wrong foot. We first went to sign up for insurance. Our appointment was at 11:00am. So, according to Jeff, I threw his entire day off by scheduling the appointment at that time. He dealt with it and we headed out early thinking we might finish early and Jeff could get his day started. We'll on the way to the appointment, Beau decides he is going to have a breakdown (if you know what I mean). He's been changed, fed, and was asleep for about 10-15 mins and decided he was going to wake. Jeff was not going to take him into the office building while he was having his breakdown, so I signed all of the papers by myself. It only took about 20 mins. When I was finished, he was waiting out in the parking lot with still a screaming Beau. He screamed the entire time I was in the appointment. So needless to say, Jeff was extremely frustrated. No words were exchanged all the way home while Beau was still screaming. Once we were home he immediately went to work. Beau is still not to sleep. He has been playing in his crib for about 30 mins and will not go to sleep. Oh Well- maybe he'll sleep tonight??? This is how our first day on the job has started. I'm just trying to stay as calm as possible. TRYING THAT IS!!!
4 comments:
Well I can second your frustrating day. Mine has started that way as well. After spending over 30 minutes talking to over 5 people at the mail order pharmacy I finally requested a mgr. to deal with my situation. Then while I was talking to the mgr. to resolve my prescription issue's the refrigerator repair guy from Best Buy showed up to fix our broken fridge. Only to find out that he needs to order parts that could take up to 10 days to get. So, meanwhile our food is spoiling. We have no fridge and it's frustrating as heck. So, I've been working on finding a fridge, getting medication ordered and NOT going postal on the customer service people I am forced to deal with. Hang in there, it's got to get better.
WOW!! We need to roll over on the other side of the bed and try again!!
Is Jeff playing Solitare?
Actually- I think he is looking at all of the guys he drafted for fantasy football!!
Post a Comment