
Can you believe I let my parents take Beau for the weekend?
Jeff and I wanted to celebrate our anniversary last night (Friday night) and we have the big Allen game today so I thought I would let Beau spend the weekend with BeBe and Papaw.
I didn't think it would be that hard, but I'm really missin' him. I particularly missed his dimple grin and giggles this morning when he wakes up. I don't even know how I'm going to go back to work. It will definitely have to be a peace from God come Tuesday morning (a week from now).
It's official- WE ARE SELF-EMPLOYED! Well another thought- maybe God will bless our company so much that I can help out with the business and stay home?? Jeff and I really want that to happen. We have been talking big dreams about it.
We have the BIG HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAME tonight!!! GO EAGLES! I will be keeping everyone posted on the happenings of the game.
Mom ended her email with this and I loved it: Trials keep you strong!
5 comments:
He is so cute.. he makes you just want to kiss those little dimples for hours!
That may very well be God's plan... See Jeremiah 29:11!! He knows. You could always start your own business on the side like I have!! My Goal is to be a stay at home mommy some day too! If you are interested in it, let me know and I can tell you about it! There is a link to it on my blog too.
Have fun at the game!
I wish and pray all the success you can muster as Jeff goes solo. And I hope the temperature moderates!
Tim Perkins
That's the truth, Tim. I appreciate the prays!! It will definitely be a different life for us, but exciting.
I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Some time away from our children makes us better parents... so don't feel bad.
Jenny
Told you he really wanted to be an "Aggie". He's not happy at all about being a Longhorn!
Post a Comment