Go Ealges! Go Cowboys!
So this week as been extremely stressful, but I got through it without a breakdown. If you talk with Jeff, I was a very unpleasant person this week. He tells me that I'm a very unhappy person now days. Well, I told him that I have a ton of things on my plate and I don't cope with things like he does. I handle a lot of things around the house, work, take care of Beau (even though he is a HUGE help with him), cook, clean, grocery shop, and try and have a little fun for myself. Balancing all of this is so so hard, but I can do it. I may not do it in a very loving way right now, but I get it done. It is just going to take me awhile to get used to this new life of mine. I'm getting better every week. He just needs to be patient. Not much more to blog, but to remember everyone in the way of Hurricane Rita and hope that it isn't as bad as they are saying. I have an uncle and two cousins in Houston and they have decided not to evacuate. I am so sad about the bus that burned up that was carrying elder people this morning. I have heard their is over 20 deaths. I'm just sick about it. The elder people probably would have been better off just staying put in Houston after all, but they didn't want to take the chance. Everything is so sad lately, but we need to keep our heads up strong and keep movin'. I am struggling with that, but I'm determined to be strong through all of this.
Have a blessed day!
1 comment:
Hang in there on the homefront. I don't know how you working mom's do it all. Better than I would I know. Being a wife, mom and employee are a lot of hats to wear. P.S. I sure hope Calvin and the kids are ok in Houston.
Post a Comment