The Rice Family

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It is All About Beau!


My son is so gorgeous! Don't let Jeff know that I think he is beautiful. Because he would say that he is handsome. But anyways, I have decided today, and I will need help with this, that I will no longer be negative about my son. I have been telling people that he is an unhappy baby and cries all of the time and I know that the Devil hears me say those nasty things. I'm so ready for him to be a happy baby so I can play with him so bad that I am completely laying it over to the Lord and he will become an extremely happy baby. NO MORE NEGATIVE thoughts!! I am doing ALL that I know to do for him and that is all I can do.

Well I'm at home today, not at work, due to knocking my back out of wack. I could not even stand up last night. I have been taking pain meds since this morning and I'm feeling a lot better now. I don't know what I did to it, but it was hurting pretty bad last night. I would have much rather given birth than feel the back pain I was experiencing about 8:00am last night. Right now- I'm feeling 100% better. I was so mad that I had to miss work already, since I have been home for 4 months. I'm just going to have to take it real easy.

Jeff and I are just trying to get used to the routine of me working and Beau. It is really hard, but I know it is just a matter of me getting into a routine. Just when I think I'm on a roll of feeling better and getting into a routine, something interupts things! Oh well- we (me and Jeff) will get through these tough times. It only can get better. I am so thankful for what I have. I have to keep reminding myself of that. Not much more going on around here. Just cleaning bottles, trying to heal, take care of the boy, and just staying afloat.

Happy Anniversary to my brother and sister-in-law. They have been married 8 years. That's awesome.

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Thank you for the anniversary wishes. We're so blessed to have each other.

P.S. Get that back of your "back" in working condition (pun intended)

And...idiosyncrasies means: A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Basically he know's my strange little ways and loves me despite of them.

Brooke said...

Sorry to hear about your back. I sure hope it feels better soon.
I know that God will bless your decision to be encouraged with Beau as opposed to discouraged. You are right about Satan and how he wants us to be as miserable as possible and not see the good in every situation.
Feel better and have a good day!

Amber said...

Thank you so much for all the "get betters". I am feeling 100% better. So next week will be a much better one!!