Okay so my brother-in-law was talking his trash about the Cowboys at lunch today along with my father-in-law and Jeff. They were saying how awlful they are this year and how Coach Parcells needs to be fired and just going on and on. They were talking all of this trash about the boys before the game had even started. So what I said was: you guys are either on the band wagon or off, so make up your mind. I'm on the wagon with the boys and will be a fan through thick and thin. I never lost faith through the entire game and never gave up on them. Jason, the brother-in-law, calls me in the middle of the game when we were down and says are you off the wagon yet? I'm like, NO DUDE, we still have a whole other half of the game and we WILL win. GUESS WHAT- I WON and THE BOYS WON!!!!!!! Ha!Ha!Ha! I love it. Now who's the true Cowboy's fan? I'm the true Cowboy's fan. These guys can keep talking their smack and jumping on and off the wagon, but my team will prove them wrong in the end. Just watch and see. You got to have faith!! Okay that is my soap box for today's blog.
To sum up the entire weekend: Allen Eagles WON! and Dallas Cowboys WON! What more could you ask for. Some exciting football going on this weekend!
GO EAGLES! GO LONGHORNS! GO COWBOYS!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!
1 comment:
You forgot to include Poppa in the "off the bandwagon" category...(wink) These boys need to have some faith.
Post a Comment