Well I just want to write and say... Beau had a good weekend. I know I have a tendency to report all of the negative about Beau when we are going through rough times and I don't ever comment on the good times. We had a good weekend together. He had his four month old shots and exam on Friday. He is weighing a whapping 15lbs. 10oz. and 253/4 inches long. The doctor said that daddy should be happy about his length. At the rate that he is going, he will be tall. We changed up his medication a little and the way that we are feeding him. This seems to be going very well. He was a lot more playful and happy, especially today. We even took a little stroll in the neighborhood and I didn't hear a peep out of him. He seemed to have really enjoyed it. I think he is starting to see more things and he is more interested in looking around.
I just wanted to report the good news. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend. Have a great week!

*Beau was just a couple of hours old. This makes me sad. They grow up way too fast!!
2 comments:
I remember when they wheeled him out in the little basket like this pic. He was so cute, still is adorable. The more I look at the pic below of you and Beau Bo in the TX outfits. I'm really seeing Jeff in him. So, I guess both our boys are going to look like Daddy. There's no mistaken who belongs to who. Glad ya'll had a great weekend. I think the weather makes things so Fall-y. I love it.
I agree. They are growing so fast and looking so cute.
Post a Comment