This blog thing is just getting out of hand. Just Kidding! Well I'm sorry that I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been trying to download Birthday party pictures from Sunday on the blog and my computer "freaks" when I try to download a picture. So guess what- I was like forget it- I'm just going to write.
We had a really good time on Sunday for Jeff's Birthday. I ended up doing a Fiesta type theme. Everything turned out great. We had close to 20 family and friends there. Even though Jeff doesn't like a lot of attention, he really likes it when everyone comes over. He got a lot of very nice things. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. I really enjoyed seeing my aunt Gena and cousin Kailey in town from Oklahoma. Gena and my uncle Scott just became pastors of a church in Prague. They are really enjoying it.
Nothing much is going on. I am working alot. Jeff loves it when I work. He would probably have me working on the weekends if he could get me too. I am working everyday this week. I'm pretty tired. Tomorrow is going to be packed with things, but I will get through it.
I am asking a favor- if you could please continue to pray for Beau, Jeff and I would much appreciate it. He is having some eating issues. I'm still waiting for the day that I can really enjoy him. He is still extremely fussy and hard to deal with. I just ache at the fact that I can not enjoy him right now. I love him so very very much. He doesn't even want me to hold him. I just want to hug and hold him so much but I can't. I am aching about it. Anyways- the prays are very much needed. I have tried and tried to push forward and be positive but there is just so much I can handle. I'm becoming weary!!!!!
Thursday, October 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cheer up. Enjoy Beau NOW. Even with the little foibles. He won't be little forever and you'll look back and see how much you missed by thinking in the future. Carpe Diem! Cease the Day---and all that brings with it. God will give you strength. When you think you're getting weary just think of the Hay's and all they've been through. It'll make your situation seem like a walk in the park. Beau is a baby and when you're a baby it's hard to express yourself. If you're tired, hungry, have gas or a tummy ache. You cry. That's just how they communicate. Yes, it would be nice if they could look at us and say, "Mom, I need a bottle right now!" Keep your chin up. He's only little once and one day this will all be history and he'll be digging stuff outta trash can's and trying to "fly" off the top landing of the stairs. Just enjoy every day. We never know if it'll be our last with our precious loved one's.
I meant SIEZE the day...sorry
Post a Comment