Well we ended up taking Beau to the emergency room due to his uncontrollable crying. He has the stomach virus, which I figured was the problem. I just couldn't imagine a baby in such pain with moaning and groaning over a stomach virus, but nothing surprises me about Beau. He is so dramatic, anyway. The doctor made it sound like it is no big deal and he would be over this real soon. We are to give him straight pedialyte for the next 12 hours or so. They took x-rays of his stomach and saw nothing. I don't understand why he is in so much pain when the docs act like it is no big deal. Oh well- hopefully this will be gone real soon like he says. I'm ready for him to be back to normal. This has gone on too long.
Have a great week!

This is uncle Jason with Beau and Beau's cousin Luke!
1 comment:
3 of the cutest boys in the world!
Post a Comment