The Rice Family

Monday, November 21, 2005

Fun-Filled Week AHead

This week is so busy as it is for most people. We are going to our place in Canton so all I have thought about is ALL the stuff to gather to take down there. We will probably be staying there a couple of nights so packing for an infant is a major ordeal. My house looks like a fruit basket turn over. I sware- it probably hasn't been mopped in about 2-3 months. I can not even remember when the kitchen was last mopped. Oh well- it will get done when it gets done, right? I had such good intentions tonight, but, I got lazy. I did get Beau's bag packed for Sonya's tomorrow and his bottles washed, but nothing else got done. I guess I will have to work extra hard tomorrow night. Forgot to say- I'm also working through Wednesday. So everything has to be done in the evenings when I'm exhausted. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm so looking forward to the turkey and dressing with cranberry sauce. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I'm also looking forward to my grandmothers HOMEMADE chocolate pie. She has to make 2-3 in order to make us all happy. I better run so I can be more lazy and watch Monday night football.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!
GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE

No comments: