
This was Beau and Luke's adventure today at North Park Mall. They got to see Santa. They heard a little bit of story time with Santa and then waited close to 2 hours before they got to meet him. They were pretty worn out, but they were troopers. I know Beau's turn will be next year as far as not wanting to see Santa. You will have to see Aunt Heather's
blog to see what they ended up doing for Luke's Santa picture this year. I'm sure every child has a picture like it. It is the greatest!!! Christmas is going to be fun this year. Beau just goes with the flow with all of these pictures lately. He is just so serious!! Cousin Luke is going to really get into tearing open his gifts this year. We will have to make sure and wrap everything instead of putting his gifts into gift bags. It will be fun to watch.
2 comments:
I say Jeff needs to practice wearing a Santa beard around Beau for the next year to get Beau accustomed to it. Then when Christmas comes next year, Beau might like the beard!
I need to see an update here....
Post a Comment