The Rice Family

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The Light Bulb Came On!

We had a wonderful weekend! Beau has been so much fun this weekend. The light bulb that the doctor has been tellling me about has finally came on! Beau has been a complete joy this weekend. He has been so much fun! He was talking, laughing, giggling, and playing so well. I just love him this way. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!



We went down to our Ranch in Martin's Mill (close to Canton) Saturday. We had so much fun. The guys did their fun stuff outside while us girls stayed inside finishing up cleaning and organizing to get ready for Thanksgiving. The place is feeling more and more like home. The football game was going and we were all together just enjoy each others company. I love it! These are some pics from the weekend. Enjoy! Beau Bo obviously wanted to nappy nap for almost 4 hours! We didn't think he would ever wake up. The getaway was a real getaway for him!

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Looks like the Ponderosa is cleaning up mighty nicely. Glad Beau Bo is doing well and that ya'll had a productive weekend.

Jenny said...

i'm glad beau had a great weekend!
jenny

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

just updated my blog