
I can not believe that I haven't mentioned our other babies. Jeff and I have two "furry animals" (AKA: dogs). We have a mix chow chow and shepherd that we got in December of 1999. So he just turned 6 years old on Jeff's birthday. Then we also have a black lab that we got the following summer in July of 2000. So he turned 5 years old in May of this year. They are such good dogs. I just had to share the other part of our family. I'm ashamed that they have not been shown off. Dusty is the brown dog and Roscoe is the black lab. I just love them to death!!! They are really warming up to Beau.Have a wondeful rest of the week. It is half over!
1 comment:
I hardly recognize Roscoe when he's not "biting the bubbles" in the pool. They both look so cute.
Post a Comment