I am so happy to report that our family seems to be very healthy right now compared to all of the other reports I'm hearing about coming down with the sick bug!! I am so blessed that we are feeling so well considering the temps have been a record low the past couple of days!!I'm am definitely in the Christmas spirit now. Mom came over Wednesday night and got me there real quick. She is Mrs. Decorator. She loves to decorate and she has my house looking so festive. We had Christmas music playing while we were decorating. It was so awesome of an atmosphere over here. I just love turning on the Christmas tree lights and Jeff has been keeping the fire going constantly. Also it is so much fun just sitting around the house in our PJ's just doing Christmasy things. Have I mentioned that I love this time of year? Tonight is our first Christmas outing. Hopefully one night this week we can go over to the huge homes in Plano and look at the Christmas lights. I think Beau will absolutely love it!!! Hope everyone has the Christmas spirit.
Beau has been such a pleasure and a happy baby may I add. Right now- he's watching his favorite baby Einstein video. May I add- the second time around. He probably could and would watch it over and over. He has to have a lot of action going at all times so this is great for him!!
The other furry babies, Dusty and Roscoe, have been in the house for the past two days. They are really hating life right now. They love to be outside. It is really too cold for them, obviously. All Roscoe can do is complain. Dusty does really well, though. He just goes with the flow. So back and forth we are from the utility room to the pet taxi's to outside to pee!!
Off to errand running today. We haven't had Beau out in the weather for about two days so I will make sure and bundle him up snuggly. Merry Christmas to all. Pray that I get all of my shopping done. I am working a lot from now until the end of the year so my Friday's off are going to be jammed pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment