The Rice Family

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nothing Exciting Around Here!


Not much exciting going on around here. I sometimes like NOT having drama going on or anything else. We are just getting ready for the Holidays. The Christmas Tree is up and I have put a very slight dent in the shopping list. I am starting to get concerned that I'm not going to get it all done, but guess what, it always gets done every year! I am so mad at myself right now. I told work that I would be happy to work on Wednesdays the next three weeks. What was I thinking? I guess at the time my brain wasn't thinking. So I only have the next three Friday's off. I have so much to do and so little time. Isn't that always the case?


Beau is doing wonderful. He has some more spit up days than others, but his happy days are almost everyday. He is getting so much fun. I just love to watch him get on the floor and move around. He is starting to get up on all fours and think about maybe crawling. He started moving back and forth with his legs. It is so cute. I'm tellin' ya- his smile is definitely a million dollar smile. That is what Jeff and I call it. When he smiles, he really smiles. I just love him so much!!


Like I said- not much going on around here. Then again- sometimes NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS! Jeff's business is doing good. He is staying pretty busy. I'm just working and coming home and taking care of "the boy". I'm trying to get in a little decorating each night and I'm hoping by Friday everything is decorated and boxes put away. We have our first Christmas get together this Friday night. I'm excited just to get out of the house and do something for the holidays. I just love this time of year. Happy Blogging!!

6 comments:

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

What a beautiful little boy. I love that smile! You guys did so good!

Amber said...

Thank you!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I'm loving my cute little nephew. Such a great smile! Love the dimples.

Brooke said...

What a little heart breaker!
Love that boy!

Jenny said...

He looks just like Jeff!

Ethan started crawling two weeks ago and now is standing up by pulling himself up on things. Get ready, it won't be long for you all!

bdp

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

update???