The Rice Family

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Little MunchKin Getting Active!





Man I can not believe it, this time last year I was with child and still had quite a few months to go before Beau was born. Now he is so active. He is officially on all fours. I can just put him in the middle of the room and just let him play for hours!! He loves it. He's like forget the bouncy, the swing, and the jumperoo, and LET ME JUST ROLL around the floor for hours. It is fine with me. Very low maintenance. He could care less about all of this fancy baby equipment you think you need. He is completely satisfied with his thumb, baby einstein video, and a little soft toy of some sort and he is good to go!! I can not believe how active he is gettting. Such a little busy body. He grabs for everything and get so mad at me when I won't let him have it. I know- the time is here. My sweet precious baby is growing up- and growing up way too fast.

1 comment:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Enjoy it now because the second he learns out he can crawl that's all she wrote. Your mobility monster will have hatched. Look out world...or anything that's not held down. All those nice knick knacks in your house will be put away for the next 17 years. Trust me on this one. Everythings fair game and everything will be analyzed, explored, put in their mouth or dropped on the floor.