
Well so far so good! I started the workout regiment today. I woke up and went to the gym. YEAH AMBER!!! Last night I was able to use my new steamer and steamed squash, zuccini, and broccoli. I then made some little chicken strips to go along with the meal. So- I was so proud to have made a healthy dinner, BUT Jeff on the other hand, did not like it too much. I told him that this was our new way of eating. I'm sure he will be snacking a whole lot on junk so he can tolerate the dinners at night. I'm tired of eating junk so I am conciously going to start cooking better! Our little hearts need some healthy foods to keep it pumping. Right?
Beau is still trying to fight an ear infection. It has been stressful around here with him being sick. The last couple of evenings I have noticed a little tick that he is doing with his head off to one side. It is scaring me to death. I think it might be a side of effect of one of his meds. I hope it isn't anything more!! I have a call into the peditrician's office. I will keep you posted on what they say.
Not much going on around here. I have been working a lot and going to doctor appointments and trying to get my house back to the norm since Christmas. I have several dental conferences coming up. The dallas conference is at the end of January. I am also having some female surgery done in the next couple of weeks. Keep me in your prayers! It's not a big deal- just day surgery. Then a couple of weddings coming up. Then in May our office is off to San Antonio for about four days for another conference. I think that will be fun!!! It always it.
Hope you have a wonderful day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment