Sorry to keep you hanging on what is going on with Beau, BUT I do not have any answers. I spoke with the nurse on Friday re: the twitching and she said to take him off his decongestant. So he has not had any decongestant medication for almost two days now. I only notice the twitch when he gets upset and starts to fuss. It is the strangest thing!
Solution: PRAYER. I BELIEVE IN PRAYER AND THAT THIS WILL JUST GO AWAY! My parents pastor called me immediately when he found out about Beau and read scripture and prayed over the phone. So I am believing that this is the devil trying to make me think something is wrong with him. The scripture that I have been dwelling on is:
"25 Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kindgom of God and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do NOT WORRY about tomorrow, for tomorrow will owrry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
The devil has really been doing awlful things to my mind and I am constantly thinking something is wrong with Beau. He is perfect! He is perfect in every way and I have to start believing in the word and laying my worries aside and let God work in me. Beau is here because of God. He is here for a purpose and he is perfect!! Amen!
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for the gentle reminder that we do not need to worry! I find myself with my job situation worrying about the future, but why, God is already there!
God created Beau in his likeness and already knows the outcome of this situation! I am using 2006 to be more aware of that! Thanks Amber!
we need an update please!
Post a Comment