The Rice Family

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Desperado Night Out!


Desperados 49 vs. Wranglers 56

The game was an awesome experience even though we lost! Jeff really really enjoyed looking at the Desperado dancers. I have to admit that there were some attractive dancers. They had a dance for every song?? I had never been to an arena football game and it was very fun and entertaining. We enjoyed ourselves with big ole' chili cheese hotdogs, nachos and cokes. I just set aside the thoughts of how many calories I was inhaling. I'm glad we went and a huge THANK YOU to Aunt Heather, Uncle Jason, and Cousin Luke for entertaining Beau. They offered to let him stay the night since it was going to be so late when we got home. So Jeff and I were loners last night.

You can find out more on how much fun Luke and Beau had last night on Aunt Heather's blog. She is reporting on her evening with the kiddos!!! It sounds that they had a blast.

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

You bring that boy over any time. He's a joy to play with and Luke loves entertaining him. It's so cute to watch. Luke kept saying, "Beau....." "Beau...." and leaning down to tell him something in baby language. Who knows what they were saying to each other in their little baby lingo.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

I am so happy you and Jeff got to get out and spend some time together. That is so important for the two of you as well as for Beau.

It is awesome you have such a great family who wants to help out!

Brooke said...

update girl, update!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

UPDATE THIS BLOG TODAY!

Brooke said...

Update, please... I beg you!