Yes, Beau got tubes! They were placed on Wednesday morning- bright and early. We had to be there at 6:30am. The procedure started at 7:30am. The entire procedure took about 10 minutes and he was in recovery for about 30-45 mins. He did wonderful. He did not cry nor act like he was hurting one bit. It was such an easy thing and no problems to report. Which is great!!! Sorry I took so long to report on how he did. He is still doing wonderful.
I have been so busy working this week. I have not been able to get anything extra done. I come home tend to Beau and I'm exhausted. Last night (I'm sure every mommy has done this) I was so tired that I just went straight to bed in what I was wearing (not pajamas), makeup still on face, contacts still in eyeballs, did not brush my teeth, nor brush my hair. I felt so gross this morning when I woke up. I could not wait to take a bath and get my makeup cleaned off and my teeth brushed. It was not a pretty sight. You know me- I have to have a bath every night and I can not remember the last time I went to bed without brushing the teeth nor taking my makeup off. How icky!!! This is the kind of week that I have had. You should see the kitchen island. It is full of Valentine candy from Beau's friends and family, mail, groceries I haven't put away, and just junk! That is my mission today- TO GET ORGANIZED! That is - if I can get off the computer long enough. A big problem with me!!
I'm really stressing about the weather. I have too many things to do this weekend and this weather thing is just going to mess me up. Maybe it will be an excuse to stay home and get some things done (like I mentioned). I have a wedding shower in Denton to go to. I just don't know if traveling will be the best thing for me to do. I guess I will play it by ear.
Tonight- Jeff and I got tickets to go see the Desperado's play. The indoor Dallas football team. I'm really excited. I'm just trying to find someone to keep Beau. I have a couple of people I have contacted. I'm sure it will all work out. I find it so hard to juggle husband, child, work, and friends? How do you do it? Anyways- that is what is going on with us!!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yippeee....I get to watch Beau Bo tonight. Lukey is going to be so excited to have a playmate.
I am so glad Beau's procedure went well. An answer to prayer.
Glad the tube procedure went well!
Post a Comment