The Rice Family

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Problem Solved?


I think one of our problems is solved. Roscoe had an awesome night last night in his pet taxi. Jeff put a pillow in the taxi and we did not hear one moan all night long. I guess he is getting a little high maintenance in his old age. In dog years he is only 35, but you would think that he is way older. You have to treat him with little kid gloves.

Beau is trying to deal with the ear infections. He is pretty needy right now so hopefully tomorrow morning I can get him an ENT appointment and we can get these tubes real soon. Please pray for him to get happier. It is really wearing on me. I appreciate all your prayers for him in the past. It has been constant, I know.

3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I love your new music playing in the background of your blog.

Amber said...

A HUGE THANKS TO BROTHER-IN-LAW, JASON FOR THE BEAUTIFUL MUSIC ON MY BLOG. THANKS SO SO MUCH, BRO!

Anonymous said...

Fo shizzle my sizzle ('for sure my sister')

;o)

j-dog