Today is my day off of work and I'm lovin' it. Both Beau and I have had a wonderful day. I had my weekly Women's Bible study this morning and so Beau went to Promiseland. He loves going. The room that they place him in is called the Jungle Room! Now that he is crawling and pulling up on everything, this room is just perfect for him. I peekk inside his room before I pick him up and he is just playing around. I love to see him playing and having fun!!
On the other hand, I am really being fed the word of God. I have just thoroughly enjoyed the past several weeks. I missed two weeks in a row and man did I miss out of some good stuff. Hopefully- I will not have to miss anymore. His word is so powerful and I just can not get enough of him. I just thank him for ALL that he has done and blessed me with. I'm really starting to grasp the TRUE reason why we are here. We are here for HIM! To Glorify Him! I have always known- but didn't REALLY know. He is awesome. It is really neat to see the new believers in our study growing in him. The questions that they have are great questions and keeps me straight in my thoughts and actions. I'm just learning a lot and ready for some more!!!
Well it seems the little Pooka Bear is waking up from his 3 hour nap and we are headed to the park!! This weather is absolutely wonderful. I can not wait for weather like this everyday!
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I also find it encouraging to be a part of a Women's bible study. The ladies I am around have no idea how much I learn from their faith walks as well as his word.
May God bless you further in your studies!
Post a Comment