The Rice Family

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Fun Times!

I haven't blogged in a while BECAUSE everything in the Rice household is very stable and uneventful. Just the way I like it. I do not like drama!! YES- Amber does NOT like drama even though I tend to exaggerate things. The biggest accomplishment today is that I got my floors mopped- YEAH!! Beau took his marathon morning nap and I got busy working. When he woke up, we ate lunch and headed to Frisco to go shopping. I had it in my mind of what Easter outfit I wanted to buy for myself and when I got to SteinMart and it was nothing like I thought!! I was so disappointed. Don't you just hate that. I had invisioned the perfect outfit and it just didn't work out. So I left without an Easter outfit. What am I going to do?? I guess I will have to try again on Wednesday when I'm off. I thought that my shopping would be finished by this weekend but I guess I was wrong. Beau has the cutest little outfit. He was easy to shop for!!

Beau is started to really grow up. He is starting to mimic things that you do. He has said "bye bye", "ma ma", and "da da", but not often. He does a whole lot of babbling!! He is almost walking. I predict in about 3 weeks. He will just stand right up in the middle of the floor without any help. He gets so excited that when he takes a step he then falls. It is so cute. He is going through this HUGE HUGE HUGE seperation anxiety thing. He only goes to three women in his life (me (of course), nana (Carolyn-Jeff's mom), and Sonya (babysitter)). I feel so horrible when people want to hold him and play and he just starts crying. He continuously stays at my ankles when we are at home just whining. I hope this little phase that he's going through is done real FAST!!! He won't even go to my mother and he sees her about once a week. I feel so bad for her. She loves him so much! OH well!!

Blog at ya later!! Headed to a crawfish party!

No comments: