The Rice Family

Monday, April 10, 2006

Easter Pictures!




10 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

My nephew is quite a handsome fella. I love his dimples and his little part on the side of his hair. I love the bunny pic, it's on my fridge already.

3 Men, 2 Ladies and a Hound said...

What beautiful pictures. Happy easter Rice family. I know Beau will enjoy hunting for easter eggs.

Sharon

Jenny said...

what a cutie!

Brooke said...

Cutie Pie with a capital C and P! Those cheeks make you want to just kiss them off! Love them!

Phat Girl said...

Beau is adorable! You should rent him out! Happy Easter!

Brooke said...

Update? I am feeling great! Thanks for asking. I go back to the Dr. this coming Monday. All is great. How are you doing?

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Update this blog before I flog.

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh will you update this blog!

Brooke said...

PLEASE UPDATE THIS THING!!!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Is there a reason why you won't update your blog Troll?