The Rice Family

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Please Forgive Me!

I have to admit that I have been extremely lazy about keeping my blog updated, BUT it mostly is that I don't have a whole lot going on in our lives right now. This is probably a very good thing. This past weekend I went to a Women's Conference that was at our church called "Heart Spa". The entire weekend was on refreshing our souls in Jesus. We got pedicures, facials, and manicures. We made our own bath products and relaxing spa pillow! The crafts were really fun. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting new women!! I just love our new church. These women seem to be so family instead of aquaitences. I'm excited to see what God has in store for us as we get more and more involved in our new church.

Jeff is doing really good with his business. He is staying busy! Beau has been under the weather AGAIN! You name it, he has it- runny nose, congestion, cough, teething (getting his two upper front teeth). He has been a big bear for the past four days!! I'm pretty worn out by it all!!

I have a couple of fun things planned for the next several weeks. I'm going on a girls trip to Wimberly the first weekend in May! Then the following weekend I have a dental conference in San Antonio that I will be gone for about four days! I'm really excited to be getting away and having a little break and do things that I enjoy! Then the big trip I have planned is in July. I'm meeting a friend in San Diego and I'm staying in Harbor Island for 5 days! I can not wait. We are going to the zoo, Coronodo Island, Laguna Beach, etc. Jeff bought me my plane ticket for my birthday. I can't believe his is agreeing to this- but he knows what makes me happy. "If mama ain't happy, nobody is happy"!! Right? So I have a lot planned and I'm so so looking forward to it!!! That's all for now.

No comments: