I'm dealing with one unhappy baby boy. He has bright green stuff coming out of his eyes and brown stuff coming out of his ears. I know- pretty descriptive, uh! Finally took him to the doctor yesterday after 4 days of this, and he has very slight ear and eye infections. The doctor explained that sometimes a little bug will get into their system and only infect their eyes and ears. He has had no signs of runny nose or fever. I was so glad they didn't put him on oral antibiotics. He is on ear and eye drops!! The trick is remembering which drops go in either the eyes or the ear. I will just have to be very careful. Both bottles look alike. Hopefully in about 3 days of consistant drops he will start feeling better.Jeff's business is staying real busy. He is going and blowing with work. I don't know how he can handle the high temps, but he seems to be fine.
I'm so excited, my San Diego trip is coming up real soon. I'm trying to get fit and tan for the trip. The workout schedule is going pretty good. I really wished I could motivate myself in the evenings that I work to do something. I'm definitely going on the mornings that I'm off. Our original plan was to workout on Saturday mornings- but the past two weekends one of us has been out of town. So hopefully this weekend we will be better at that.
Please pray for my baby boy to get better!!!
That's all Folks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment