The Rice Family

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Jumping Back!


Now that I have jumped back from my one night of sleep deprivation, I can now actually function. We have had a busy, yet, fun weekend thus far. Beau and I left Friday and met my parents to head to Canton. Mom, Beau and I shopped at the Canton Trade Days for a couple of hours. We had a lot of fun spending her money. She is having to completely redo their home because of the flood back in March. So we went crazy on stuff. (Side Note: if you haven't ever been to Canton Trade Days- it is fabulous.) I'm wanting to redecorate my bedroom so I'm collected things for that room!!

We spent the night at our place in Martin's Mill and started back up again Saturday morning. It was so hot and Beau was so tired and worn out. We didn't last long. By lunch time we were winding down. I ended up leaving around 2:30pm because Beau was so miserable. It was extremely too hot for a one year old. Lesson learned: I will never bring him again. I love the sun and 100 degree weather, but for a baby- not good!!

Beau is definitely a walking freak! He is walking everywhere even though he falls a whole lot. He is so dramatic when he falls- you would have thought that he broke his arm off the way he goes on and on. I wonder where he got that from???? Jeff and I thought we would never have such a wimp- Jeff told him that he was going to put a dress on him! I think he might like that!!! He loves to brush his hair and play in my makeup compacts. I wonder??? Forget playing with tractors, cars, and footballs. He would much rather be in the bathroom playing with my hair dryer, brushes, and makeup. I think it is so funny, but it makes Jeff so mad!! Back to reality come tomorrow!! Back to work.

Oh by the way- the working out is going awesome. I have been keeping up with it. Now- I have got to learn to eat the right things. But not too many things at once. I will gradually get back into the swing of things.

No comments: