
This is a picture of us on our first event together. We had only known each other for about 4 weeks and Jeff was in a friends wedding and invited me to come along. Wasn't that nice of him??

This is Jeff and I at our best friends wedding, Kyle and Kjrsti. We were both in the wedding and had been dating about two years.

Finally, this is our engagement picture from November of 1998. We married the following year, August 20, 1999.
Jeff and I have done so much in 7 years. We have actually known each other for 10 years. Where do I start? I can truely say this has been the best 7 years of my life. We started out when we were dating Jet skiing all of the time and working out together. We even took a trip to Panama City, FL with our friends Kyle and Kjrsti. That was a blast. I will never forget that trip. We all were finishing college and extremely broke. I can not believe we got to get away for 7 days!!
Jeff graduated college and landed a job at EDS, thanks to our friend Brett. We bought a home in July 1999 and married in August. Of course, then we had to have some furry little ones around the house, so we got Dusty (December 1999) and Roscoe (May 2000). They were our babies. I will never forget when I brought home Roscoe to meet Dusty- he did not like that he had to share his backyard with someone else. They are so precious to us. Then, we took a couple of trips together again. We went to Cancun and Taos, NM.
I graduated dental hygiene school and we started building a home. That was an adventure, but so much fun. We actually agreed on everything. Jeff is so layed back when it comes to decorating and picking out things for the home. He just lets me take over and he loves it all.
We enjoyed our new home for several years and then decided something was missing in our lives. In September of 2004, Jeff comes home from work and I have something very exciting to show him. He didn't quite understand what "the stick" was and once I explained to him about the two lines- He Grinned!!! We gave birth to our precious little boy, Beau, on May 21, 2005. He has added so much to our lives. In the meantime, August 2005, Jeff decided to take a huge leap of faith and quit his job at EDS and start full time with his own business. We now own a landscaping company and God has continued to bless the business everyday. I was a basket case about the situation, but God completely took control. It was a rough first year with Beau and his digestive issues, but he is a perfectly awesome little 15 month old now. I love him to death BUT most of all I love my husband. My husband is first and will always be first. Jeff stood beside me every second through the rough times with Beau and that takes a strong man to do that. He is such a wonderful father and husband, I just can not even explain. I hope that the next 7 years is just as wonderful. I'm sure I have left out many other other wonderful adventures together, but this is just a quick wrap up of our 7 years together.
I love you so much, Jeff.
6 comments:
I love you too Jeff!
You all have had a great 10 years and have always listened to the guy upstairs for guidance.
Any timetable when the landscaping company will expand to Bexar County - I need help!
Brett
Finally you updated!!!
I can't believe it has been 7 years! Seems like just yesterday. What wonderful blessings God has given yall and all of us in those 7 years huh! Congrats guys! Celebrate!
Happy Anniversary to both of you. It seems like yesterday that Brian and I were at your wedding. You both have been greatly blessed by the Lord these past years.
Enjoy your day!
Sharon
It's about freaking time. I thought you'd post your wedding pic on there too. So many hairstyles...so little time.
Wait a second. You've been married 7 long hard years?
That means I've been married more than that?!?!?!
Oh the humanity!
(i remember those days. back when everyone thought they just had to get married. Heather and I had a wedding to go to every weekend it seemed.)
Oh well. Happy Anniversary!
We need an update. Don't think you can get away with once a month, missy!
Post a Comment