The Rice Family

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Crazy Life




I have to admit that I have actually OVER-committed myself this past month and still continue to do it. I have joined a group called MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers), planned and help run our neighborhood fall festival, work, playgroups, showers, and women's dinners. This month has been fun but I'm wornout!! I just love doing everything but in the meantime my home life is so unorganized. It is a joke between Jeff and I.

Well- BEAU has found his old pacifiers in his closets. I had put them all away in a basket in his closet on a shelf and he has managed to find them. I looked up at him one evening and he had, not one, but TWO of them in his mouth. Jeff and I were laughing hystercally! I think it is so cute and Jeff doesn't. He is so afraid that he is going to get attached to them. I really don't think so at this late in the game. Why would he? He has his thumb that he loves so much. I do catch him just wondering around the house with one in his mouth every once and awhile. I still think that it is cute. Again- Jeff hates it.

More about Beau- his words are getting so clear and good. He is really picking up on everything. He just turned 17 months old yesterday and I think he is so smart. He recognizes the BIBLE compared to just a regular book. He walked to the bible the other day laying out and said BIBLE! I was so shocked. I'm like- he really is learning something in Sunday School. Such a smart little boy. Mommy's favorite.

We are going to visit the Dallas Arboredum this week. They are having some fall type events with a petting zoo, pumpkin patch, and story time. I think it will be really fun.

I will try and be better about blogging and keeping you up on the things going on around here. I'm hoping that I get a new digital camera soon since the one that I have is a dud! With my digital camera I will definitely be taking more pictures of my growing son!!!!

No comments: