





Yes- Pum- Pum's are what we as adults would say for Pumpkins! Beau loves his pum- pum's. We went to the Dallas Arboredum this past Monday and had a blast. Beau just fell in love with all that we did. He was completely overwhelmed with all of the pum-pum's. He got to pet some animals at the little petting zoo. There was a hay maze that we ran around. We had a little picnic for lunch. He viewed the wonderful landscape!! It was just absolutely gorgeous. We took a carriage ride. Needless to say- he was completely wornout by the time we got home. I didn't even make it on the highway before he was dead asleep. Again- Beau had a really good time. I can't wait to take him back in the spring!! I hear that it is beautiful!! If anybody wants to know about the Dallas Arboredum- email me!! It was fabulous.
2 comments:
I love how he tries to put hay ON the animals instead of feeding it TOO them. Also, where did he get that adorable John Deere shirt...it's simply fabulous!
I see Heather couldn't wait to give Beau Beau his shirt for Christmas.. ha ha! Glad you had fun! Love ya sis! he he
Post a Comment