

Recently Beau has a little routine that I'm not so sure it is a good one. He enjoys (every morning) watching the Disney Station! It has gotten to the point that he wakes up and goes straght to his little rocker or my bed and points to the TV and says "pleazzzze". It is so cute, but he is addicted to television. So we have had to limited the TV watching to an hour!! This gets him through breakfast and little bit of time for me to clean breakfast up!!! It is good for me BUT I don't want him to be a couch potatoe. Which he is turning into!!! I can just see it now- Overweight, couch potatoe!!! That will not happen.
Beau has really amazed me the past several weeks with his talking. He says everything that Jeff and I say. He repeats everything and it is so clear!!! The communication is awesome. He can actually tell me what he wants!!! There is a lot less whining and more pointing with words!! I am strongly making him say his words. I can not stand the whining and pointing. I think it is actually paying off. It has been a lot of hard work, BUT worth it. I thought he would never be able to just tell me what he wants.
I have been working and planning a Holiday Open House at my home for this weekend. Last night was fun. We didn't have that many people stop in so we are hoping today is better!! It has been so much fun just gathering with other women and seeing their own Home-based businesses. Everyone is so passionate about what they do and I LOVE That!! I have been painted frames! I love my little hobby!! So I have been real busy painting and getting my home ready for this weekend.


My mom has Beau all weekend and it seems so strange not to HAVE to get up and do stuff. That is why I was able to blog this morning. Life is good and I'm having so much fun. Hope I didn't ramble on too much but life is so good right now. GOD has been amazing to our family.
3 comments:
Next year IF you do it, we should name it the Holiday Lashes with Crutches show....
OR...Fake Lashes Sewing Crutches....OR...Sewing Lashes on Crutches....OR????
update this blog!
Post a Comment