



We had a BLAST! I can not wait to go back. All we did was sleep, lay out, walk the beach, eat, and play cards! This is my kind of vacation. I love lazy vacations......
The weather was better than we thought. The forcast told us that it was going to rain the entire time so we were really bummed. BUT it just rained the day we got down there and the day we were coming home. The two main days we were there it was sunny and then had a little cloudiness towards late afternoon. We still were able to soak up some sun! The resort was beautiful and will definitely go back there.....
1 comment:
You are the only one I know who lays out on the beach in full makeup, a hat and earrings. I guess I need to get my Princess on.
Post a Comment