
So- Exactly- What has been up with the Rice's??
Jeff has been very productive lately with his business BUT I have to admit to an addiction!
Since we have gotten back from our fabulous trip, I have been VERY lazy. I am hooked on those Sudoku puzzle type games! I am obscessed....I come home from work and literally will cook and eat dinner as fast as I can so I can start working these puzzles. I have been working on these things until 11-12 at night. Then I have to get up by 5:45am the next morning for work. I know- call me CRAZY!!
Well- of course- I can't blogg without mentioning my favorite person- BEAU! He has been such a doll this week and weekend. His vocabulary is amazing. He is talking like crazy. I just love him to death. I never knew how much you could actually love someone. I just can not even imagine life without him. We have had so much fun together lately. I bought him colors for the bathtub and he has gone crazy with them.....(as shown in the pics)...
Hope everyone is doing well.........
Oh- I almost forgot: I got my vehicle back on Monday! It looks wonderful. It had $7000 worth of damage to it. I can not believe how awesome it looks. Anyways- I wished I had taken before and afters! I didn't even think about it. I just wanted the wreck to go away.
1 comment:
Jeff has been productive lately with is business????
How so????
He calls me like 5 times a day wanting to know what I'm doing.
Jeff, GET A JOB!
;o)
Post a Comment