I just have to say THANK YOU for letting me vent the other day about my son. We were having a real bad couple of days and I was to my wits end!! As you couldn't tell! He has been better these past two days. I have tried to be more relaxed with him and not get real worked up.
On another note- Jeff is sick today! I just hope and pray that we don't get what he has. I think it is flu stuff. I know it just has to run its course. He has been SO busy with work these past two weeks, I know that his immune system is telling him to SLOW down. Business is so good right now, BUT he is working himself to death. He tells me that it will slow down and he will have more of a routine as it gets closer to the summer months. I hope!!
I have slowed down myself. Since the first of the year, I started working four days a week. I have been so unorganized at home since I have worked the four days a week. SO- I did put in a months notice this week for my job that I work at on Tuesday. So starting first of May- I will be back to three days a week just at one office. I'm so excited. I had been at that office for almost 11 years. The doctor was so sad to see me leave but he knew that it would probably happen some day. I was dreading telling him. Anyways- I know that I will be much happier. Beau will like me home with him another day. Maybe our frustrations between the two of us will be better.
I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. I was so amazed on how many people remembered my birthday. It was a great day. Jeff completely out did himself! Everyone was so generous this year! I think I might want to have more birthdays!!! Beau turned 22 months and I turned 29 years this week.
2 comments:
Happy Bday Amber!
Jeff sick? I thought he never got sick.
bdp
Update this blog dork!
Post a Comment