The Rice Family

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Things Aren't Any Better!

Okay- who ever called it the "Terrible Twos"! I would like to rename it- it is called HELL! Beau is not EVEN two yet. I am not even liking Mr. Beau right now. I think I'm going to definitely up my dose of Zoloft real soon before I absolutely loose my mind. I'm like "what happened to my sweet child"? He is horrible. I'm really not liking him right now and from what everyone tells me- it doesn't get any better until about age 4 or 5. So what do you do during this time of absolute HELL? I guess just a lot of prayer. He has been an absolute nightmare. He is slapping us in the face, refusing everything, WHINING, WHINING, WHINING! I am SICK of it. I only thought about having another one. After this week- that thought VERY QUICKLY was removed from my mind. I know this doesn't last forever, but the discipline thing is the hardest thing I have ever done. Being that this is my first experience with this- you always are questioning yourself if and what is the right actions to take. I REFUSE to have a child that will be disobedient. I refuse. He will not control Jeff or I. I will constantly be on his case until he is an adult until he understands who is in control. Beau and I pray each night that his attitude will change. I know that God will someday answer my much needed prayers. I can not handle too much more!!!! I know- gripe, gripe, gripe!! But sometimes you just gotta get all out!!!! Especially me!!!!

No comments: