The first day ended very well when I made my final decision. I got on the treadmill and powered walked 3 miles and burned 500 calories. So I'm thinkin' that if I will wake up and power walk for about 30mins in the morning and either go to the gym and workout 1hour or do treadmill for 3 miles in the evening- I should be able to get this saggy weight of mine off. As you can tell- it is really, really bothering me. The cellulite can't get any worse. I hear that there is NOTHING you can do about cellulite-BUT I can't imagine that lifting weights won't help. I'm going to lift weights until I'm hurting. I'm furious with how I have let myself go! Anybody on board with me?? So I'm posting a before and will post another picture each 30 days. I can not believe I'm doing this BUT I think that if I don't do something dramatic then I won't do anything. I'm serious. I need my blogger friends to be my accountability partners. I will give the details tomorrow on what my start weight is and my goal. I don't know exactly what I'm weighing currently, BUT will find out tomorrow when I head to the gym........
On a much nicer/lighter note: BEAU STARTED SWIM LESSONS TONIGHT! He had a blast. He loves it! It is every night for two weeks. Go Beau!!
3 comments:
GURL....you are so brave. I am proud of you for doing something about what you don't feel so good about. I know you'll be successful, you always are when you set your mind to something. I can't wait to see your AFTER pic's.
Wow - you are braver than I to post the pictures! It is a smart way to be held accountable though. I can't wait to see the "after" pictures!
I know- I'm a CRAZY FAT MAMA!!!
Post a Comment