The Rice Family

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Beautiful Rainbow!

Look! It is a Rainbow! Beau just loved seeing this out our front door last night!! Then we were reading a book before I put him down for the night and the book was talking about colors and the rainbow! He just couldn't believe it!! It was so cute.

Swim lessons are going great. He can now swim TO me on his own instead of away from me. That is pretty neat. He loves going under the water to swim and get the rings.....

Day #7- Lifestyle change. Well I have to admit I took the weekend off from movin' BUT really watched what I ate. Yesterday- I also didn't get around to movin' BUT I'm headed to the gym this morning. I am still sore from Friday's workout BUT I have also been in the pool all weekend practicing with Beau so that may be why I'm sore!! I love feeling the soreness. It makes me think I'm burnin' fat!! So- a start to another Wonderful Week of Movin'!!

No comments: