The Rice Family

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Day #4 & Cute Pics of Beau and Cuzzins







Beau had fun playin' with his cuzzins yesterday, even though he was taking his marathon nap for most of the afternoon. The girls are really growing up. Keira (9 month old) has taken 6 steps. Can you believe that, already?? Chloe is now 21/2 years old. I remember when she was born- it feels like yesterday!! I just can't believe these babies are growing up...Chloe kept trying to hug Beau and he wasn't so sure about it!! I think she just thought he was cute???

Day #4- on the big lifestyle change. Well- I keep movin'. I worked out yesterday for about 1 hour and 15 minutes at the gym. I worked out my arms until I thought they were going to fall off. This morning they are soooooo sore. I can barely extend them straight BUT it feels good to do so. Oh- I weighed myself- I'm a whopping 154 pounds. Goal weight is 135 to 130. I know that I can do this. Again- I'm really just looking to tone!! Weight is not so much of an issue as much as loosing inches!! I'm feeling soooo good right now. I can't believe how good my body is feeling after just 4 days. Exercise does the body good!

Beau is doing GREAT with swim lessons. He can now swim under water by himself for a little bit of a distance. He knows how to hold his breath and yesterday they practiced jumping from off the side of the pool into the water and going under water to me!! He did awesome. He is now, finally, kicking his legs. He has figured out that "if I kick my legs I actually get somewhere". It is so cute.........


Just a little update for the day!!!










3 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

If 154 lbs. is "whopping" I won't tell you how much I weigh then...

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

P.S. That closeup of Chloe is precious. You need to have Wendy print that one out and frame it for daddy for Father's Day. Too cute! I want a canon rebel.....

Amber said...

Heather- You look GREAT!!! I think Chloe should do some child photography- she's soooo pretty!!