I have to make some confessions first- I have been horrible at my new lifestyle change. I have only worked out twice since my last blog (about two weeks ago). I am headed to the gym this morning so that will make twice this week. I have been eating everything in sight. I don't know what my problem has been lately!! These past two weeks have not been good but I'm getting back on track. I have got to start eating better. I have been eating pretty healthy BUT then I will just start eating all of this junk in between meals. I never did that before??? Anyways- I'm getting back on the lifestyle change. I was feeling so good. I know that I have put back on the 41/2 pounds. I will weigh myself this morning and let you know. I have got to get my act together!!!! Come on Amber- Get it together!!!
Had a pretty busy week. I was suppose to go and see my friend from high school last weekend BUT that all fell through. It is kind of a long story so won't explain it all. I had already taken Monday off so I cleaned my nasty house ALL day long. I was in SHOCK how dirty it was. I keep it picked up BUT when I started getting down to the dusting, wiping, cleaning bathrooms, and vacuuming- I was amazed how filthy it can get. I even kept Beau at home on Monday while I cleaned. He was a good baby!!
Tuesday- the mom's group from my church came over for a pool get together. We had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed socializing with the mom's and swimming with all of the kiddos. There were a pretty big house full. I would love to do it again sometime.



Today (Friday)- I was suppose to have our Neighborhood Mom's group gathering over to swim and hang out BUT a lot of families are out of town so I cancelled. I will now head to the gym and meet a friend for lunch.
Not much more going on!! I appreciate all of the people wanting an update and holding me accountable. I need that!! I will post my findings today from the gym. I better get going........
2 comments:
glad to hear that you are still making the effort at your new way of living. Keep it up! cute pic of Beau. J-
It's easy to get off track. We had fun at the pool party. See ya tomorrow at church.
Post a Comment