The Rice Family

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Weekly Weigh-In

I did my weekly weigh in yesterday at the gym and I have lost exactly 4 1/2 pounds! YEAH! YEAH!! YEAH!!! I'm so pumped. I could not believe it! I know the first week is always when you loose the most so I'm really going to have to cut down on my sweets! I love them. I don't have to have much but I still have something sweet everyday.......I have got to stop that. I have about 10-15 more pounds to loose and get fit.......Thanks for all of the encouraging words and I'm staying motivated!!

6 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

Great! I am sooooo happy for you. Try replacing sweets with fresh fruit and yogurt. Berries are in season now. 1/2 cup of fruit and 1/2 cup yogurt. if you need something sweet you could try banana slices, strawberries, and blueberries with small amount of yogurt and some honey, just enough for taste. Quaker makes honey nut granola bars they are yummy, you could break up the bar and put half of it in the mixture. If that doesn't work you could always add 4 or 5 chocolate chips on top. Don't forget about your fiber in-take. I hope that this helps. Jami

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

ok, it's been a week since the last update....helllllllloooo

Brooke said...

Update this crappin blog!

Jim and Jami said...

1-1/2 weeks, update, update, update, YoooHooo.....Where Are You?

Trina said...

Where are you? How are you doing on your new lifestyle. You asked us to keep you accountable and we will! Please post an update so we can see how you are doing.
With much encouragement and love!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

ok, big loser update your blog