I think all I have done is shop until I literally dropped! I have not shopped in such a long time so this week was full of shopping. I have gotten so many cute things and can't wait to wear it all. My parents will be leaving for an Alaskan cruise in about a week and so I have been shopping with mom so she could get cruise clothes! It has been so much fun. Mom has been off work for two weeks for vacation and so I have been hanging out with her a lot. I just love it. I would be in trouble if she didn't work. My mom loves to shop so when we get together that is all we do.
Today- we enjoyed hanging out with the FAM! Auntie Jason (that is what Beau calls Heather), Jason, Luke, and Carolyn came over for some swimming and they brought over Fajitas. We grilled the fajitas and sat outside with the flies and ate dinner. They were great- Thanks Auntie Jason!! Then we all wanted to hang out outside with our lawn chairs while the boys played with sidewalk chalk! Well- the idea was to draw with the sidewalk chalk BUT it ended up they figured out that the driveway was sloped and that the chalk would roll down into the street. They thought that was so much fun!! Then- it was horrible trying to get them to stay away from the street so we quickly came back inside!! We enjoyed the swimming and eating, though!!
I gave Beau a bath and was taking him out of the bathtub and holding him with his towel and he looked at me and said "Mama's baby?" I loved it, so I had Jeff take a picture of the moment! He loves me so much and I just love it. I will shut-up now and blog some more later!!
2 comments:
Cute pic of you and Beau Bo. I can't believe how big our boys are getting. I just love them both so much. They're like two little peas in a pod. BB--Hope you have fun on your cruise. Steer clear of the iceburgs and watch for whales too.
Love, Auntie Jason
Ok girl, we know you love to shop but could you please update this blog.
Post a Comment