I am married to a wonderful man and we have two children, our son Beau (4 years old) and our daughter, Brighton (newborn). We really enjoy going to our local high school football games; cheering on the Longhorns, and watching Sunday afternoon NFL!! My world would not be the same without our precious family that we have been so blessed with.
6 comments:
Hey girl!!! I love it!! That is a very cute do!!! You beauty, you!!!
Love the haircut!!!! Looks great on you!
Sharon
Love, Love, Love the cut! You Look Great!
Finally a haircut that matches your personality, "Sassy"....Very cute. Would you like me to call you Posh or Spice? Your choice...
Finally a haircut that matches your personality, "Sassy"....Very cute. Would you like me to call you Posh or Spice? Your choice...
Looks the best I have ever seen your hair! Fabulous my dear, fabulous!
Post a Comment