The Rice Family

Friday, November 30, 2007

Here Comes Santa Claus!




Beau and Luke are PROS when it comes to seeing Santa! What troopers.


They love Santa Claus.....


Beau wants Puzzles & Books!


Luke wants "that"??

10 comments:

Jim and Jami said...

How cute! I'm getting the Digiscrap Itch.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Actually Luke told Santa he wanted "toys"...could he BE anymore non-specific....Had fun today girlie. Thanks for meeting me up there.

Brooke said...

Update???

Jim and Jami said...

Update

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

long overdue for an update

Brooke said...

What are you waiting for to update this blog?.... NEXT christmas??

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Ok nerd, you're not any busier than the rest of us and we manage to update our blog's....

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Disgraceful....no update in over 2 weeks. I'm kinda sorta gettin to be ashamed to call you family. (wink)

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

LOSER, update this blog Troll.

Jim and Jami said...

Amber, everything okay out there? helloooooooooooooooo