The Rice Family

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Looking Back!

Heather and Jason came over this evening for dinner. Heather and I started looking back at pictures of our babies! We just can not believe how big they are compared to only two years ago. I thought I would post some of the boys when they were younger. I took pictures of Beau & Luke tonight so you can see how much they have grown. They are really playing good together these days! They are starting to actually enjoy each other's company! Finally!!!

Here we go down memory lane:


Beau was about 3 weeks old.
Luke was close to 11 months!


I'm guessing on this one??
Beau is around 4-5 months old!
Luke is around 14-15 months old!

Beau was 17 months old.
Luke was 2 yrs & 3 months old.




This is Today!
Beau is 2 years and 8 months old!
Luke is 3 years and 6 months old!
Can you tell? I'm having a hard time letting them grow up! It is so sad to me.

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I cannot believe how big our boys are now. Where did the time go?

Thanks for dinner tonight. Your shrimp etoufee' was AWESOME!

Jamie Wooddell said...

OMGoodness Amber. In that first picture, Beau looks like a baby doll. For real. Until I started reading the post, that's what I thought. Wow, the time goes by so fast. Just wait though. Soon, he'll be gearing up for his ninth birthday like Max is now! I can't believe it. Am I old enough for that? NOOOO!!

Jim and Jami said...

Amber, I think I will snatch some of these pics to digiscrap, since my computer crashed I have nothing, Oh how starting over is sooo much fun, whatever! By the way dibs are yours at the "vacation home". ;)

Jim and Jami said...

PS....I loved your memory lane....J

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

BITE ME! (wink)