
WARNING:
This one will be kind of long but to the point since I haven't blogged in so long I have to get you all updated!
First of All- The Dead has Risen! Yes- we are all doing much better. If you hadn't heard- Beau and I had a week of the flu (completely stayed home one week) and then I came down with a secondary sinus infection. I'm still on antibiotics for that but feeling 100%. The flu is horrible. I don't think I have ever had the flu and I didn't realize how miserable it makes you feel. I finally went to the doctor on Friday, February 29th after I had been sick since Tuesday. I just kept thinking that it would go away. Then Beau woke up on Thursday of that same week with fever/chills/congestion and so I decided we both better go into see Dr. John. We immediately tested positive for the flu. They were able to treat Beau since he just started symptoms but I waited too late. I just had to let it run its course. Yes- I've definitely learned my lesson on waiting to go in to see the doc. Beau was feeling better within 24 hours and I still was miserable. Then the sinus infection started coming all last week. Again- I waited all week thinking it was viral and nothing could be done. I finally called Dr. John on Thursday after my head feeling like it was going to explode and he called me in an antibiotic and within 3 days I'm feeling so much better. Again- I learned not to wait.
We had a great weekend. It was a busy/hectic one BUT fun! Mom took Beau and I shopping on Saturday for my birthday and Easter clothes for Beau. She completely went overboard (like she always does). I got ski clothes for our up and coming trip to Sante Fe to go skiing with some friends. She also got me a couple of Spring Jackets. They were adorable. I can't wait to be able to wear them.
Also- We saw the Easter Bunny and rode on the Carousel at the mall. That was the highlight for Beau. Mom got him the CUTEST outfits for spring/Easter Sunday. He is going to be decked. I just love Easter Clothes. I think I enjoy them more then Christmas. The linen stuff is so cute on little boys.


On Sunday: I was in charge of our Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. It went very well. The attendance was great and Beau decided to be the boss to all of the little kids. He was telling them "wait- my mama hasn't said go yet". It was so cute. He wasn't going to let any of the kids step over the line until I said. Can we say he enjoys following rules. I think I'm liking that about him. Auntie Heather got him a "Lightening McQueen" Easter basket. It was awesome and he still is carrying it around the house and talking about it. THANK YOU to Auntie Heather........

I have been working quite a bit filling in for another hygienist. I worked a full week last week and was totally wiped OUT considering I also had the sinus infection going on. This week is back to normal. We only have one vehicle right now so I'm stuck at home BUT that is okay. I need to be stuck in order to get some things done around here. I don't mind it.........
Thanks for letting me get caught up! I will try and be better now that we are feeling better!!
5 comments:
Can I get a hallelujah, finally a blog update.
What a sweet boy! Sent you some love over at the Circus, go get your award!
Love the red white and blue in your header
You've been home over 24 hours, now update this blog troll.
Hey girlie, Please stop by my blog and vote for me on my semblance of sanity's photo contest. I wanna win the contest! Thanks. Heather
Post a Comment