In the waiting area while Mommy is filling out paperwork!
He was a happy boy once we arrived.
He started finally warming up to them after he figured out that he was finished.
Dr. Tim playing with Beau! He's a happy boy now!
Finally a smile!
That is what Dr. Tim has been trying to get him to do since we arrived.......
That is what Dr. Tim has been trying to get him to do since we arrived.......
Overall Report: NO cavities (YEAH), Teeth and gums look great. Has a slight overjet from sucking his thumb (AKA: upper front teeth stick out). We will be working on the thumb thing! I'm dreading it but Dr. Tim's said we have to........
I'm proud of him even though he was so scared. He just did not like it but I know that eventually it will become a piece of cake for him. They ALL said that the first appointment is never a very smooth one. He was fine as long as he was in his mommies lap......I hope he remembers that one day when he is a teenager. Yea right!

4 comments:
I'm just proud you brought your camera. You usually forget. He'll do fine next time I bet. I've got to get Luke in there. Heath
Star at the Circus.....
Update, it's been a week.
We LOVE Dr. Tim!! Isn't he awesome?!?! Way to be a trooper, Beau!
Post a Comment