The Rice Family

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Just Having Some Fun!!











I LOVE MY DADDY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now the next picture needs some explanation! This explains it! We just walked in the door from our day and Beau wants to get on "mama's puter" (computer) to play Mickey Mouse games and/or watch Mickey Mouse on TV. I told him that we are not going to watch TV right now nor play on the computer. I told him that he needs to find something else to do. I gave him a couple of options of playing with his puzzles or reading a book. So, of course, what a three-year old would do- starts crying and throwing a fit. I'm on the phone so I can't really do anything about his crying so I'm just walking away from it. I can still hear him walking around the house just mad. Then all of the sudden I hear nothing and this is what I found! It was so cute. The picture was cute NOT the toddler fit that he just finished!!


2 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Too cute, look at him all peaceful and compliant. Love the pics of him and Jeff. Look like Heffay has already started on his base tan.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Forgot to ask, how's the whole thumb-sucking stoppage going?