I know that this is so gross but my toe is so sad these days! I had a pretty severe in-grown toenail and I had minor toe surgery yesterday. Today- it looks twice as bad. I called the doc this morning and he is suppose to be calling me in an antibiotic and I have to soak my foot twice a day with Epsom Salt!Furthermore, I have a lot more to blog about so stay tune for more later~!
7 comments:
How'z the toe today? Did Doc get you some med's?
OUCH!! Looks painful! Even with sore toe, still looks better than my feet in bad need of pedicure BIG TIME!!
That looks so painful! I am praying for you. Travis had and still does sometimes ingrown toenails, he had to get his toenails yanked off one time! Anyway, I was looking at your list of blogs and noticed mine! Funny, anyway, when I clicked on it you have the http// twice, so it doesn't actually go to my blog. So, fix that! Hee, hee. See you Sunday.--miriam
Hope it feels better soon.....I got a spider bite about a month ago on that very same toe on my left foot.....now I am loosing the nail.....sometimes nails are just no fun!
UPDATE!
Girl, I am in a similar boat. Jasmine stepped on my right big toe last week and it got infected. I am on antibiotics and Friday at 7:30am I am having the whole toenail removed...not to mention I have had two ingrown toenail surgeries before! Craziness!! I pray your toe is feeling much better today.
UPDATE THIS FRIGGIN' BLOG.
Post a Comment