The Rice Family

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Memo From God

Their our things in our everyday lives that we worry about, think about, and ponder about. But if we will just pray about it and let it go then our lives will be so much more prosperous!! Here is something my mother emailed yesturday and I loved it!

10 Things God Wants us to Know:

1) Quit Worrying: God is here to take your burdens and carry them for you!

2) Put it on the List: Put things that need to be done or taken care of on his to-do-list. Let him take care of them problems.

3) Trust Him: Once you have handed over your worries/burdens DON'T take them back. Trust in him that it has been taken care of.

4) Leave it Alone: Trust that your concerns are with him. If you don't you will be right back where you started. Leave them Alone!

5) Talk with Him: Forget what is making you crazy. But don't forget to talk with him OFTEN! He wants a relationship with you daily.

6) Have Faith: Trust in him. He knows way more than you do.

7) Share: Share with those who are less fortunate than you. Share your joy, laughter, tears and faith with those who have none.

8) Be Patient: Trust in his timing. For his timing is perfect.

9) Be Kind: Be kind to others. You don't know what or where someone has been or going through. Love them as much as he loves us.

10) Love Yourself: You were created by him for one reason only- TO BE LOVED!!

Beau is doing better today!! Talked with the GI specialist yesterday- and since we switched his formula back to regular formula he was having a reaction to the milk. So we definately have concluded that he has a milk allergy and will need to stay on the Neocate (hyopallergenic). He has been so much more pleasant last night and this morning. It takes about 5-7 days to get the milk out of his system. I know that the fussiness will just get better every day.

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Cool post today Amber. I passed it on to a very special friend of mine. It was exactly what she and I had discussed about 2 wks. ago. Who know....God did.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I meant, who KNEW...not who know. I'm a dork. Sorry

Jenny said...

Amber - enjoyed the post.

Glad to hear that Beau is feeling better - nothing worse than watching your kid being uncomfortable.

I liked the "worrying" tidbit in your post. My life has been so much better recently when I quit worrying about things that I really don't have control with anyway.

Sounds like you are a great mommy to your boy! Keep up the good work!

bp

Brooke said...

Amber I am glad to hear that you may have found the root of the problem! Praise God! I know that he will just continue each day to get better! Yeah God!